Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

What is the Meaning of Cab?



Cab


When I woke this morning I
Found my throat was harshly dry
So downed a cab of water easily,
Being an ancient Hebrew sort
Of unit measuring two quarts
Or 2.2 liters respectively.

Then realizing I was late
I left my toast still on my plate
And ran onto the street to catch a cab,
But alas to my dismay
I just then missed a cabriolet
Which made me feel more than a tad quite sad!

So running to the railway station
To make it to my occupation
I tried to catch a ride but all they had
Was a small seat inside the cab
Where sits the engineer who had
A smell exuding from him that was bad!

So in the end I paid the fee
To ride a cab or a taxi
But boy the cab driver got me so mad!
He talked my ear down to the floor
And charged me more for it I'm sure
So when at work I poured myself a cab...

That is a glass of Cabernet
Sauvignon to make my day
Go a little better than it had!


No comments:

Post a Comment