Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Z Words

Z

Zabaglione

If you're the kind who likes to flirt
With the idea of dessert
May I suggest you try a Zabaglione?

Whipped egg yolk and sugar which
With Marsala wine is mixed
I'm sure you'll find it satisfactory!



Zebrine

Did you know that when the zoo
Loses a zebra or two
They donate it to the city so
It can use the zebra to
Make a place where me and you
Can cross the road safely as we go?

They gently lay the dead beast down
Upon the warm tar-sealed ground
And steam roll it until they're left with lines,
And that is why the cross walk we
Walk across so frequently
Is said to be a crossing that's zebrine.


Sabelline and Zibeline

I know a man who has a rare
Ability beyond compare
In that he has a world inside his navel!
A habitat for sabelline
Creatures that is so designed
To be the perfect home if you're a sable.

How it came that zibeline
Creatures came to live there I'm
Afraid is not a story that I know
But I've noticed that his waist
Keeps growing as the living space
Inside him makes for population growth!



Thanks for reading this far! Please remember this is a work in Progress and I invite you to come back weekly to enjoy whatever additions I have made during the week...







Words that begin with...

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

No comments:

Post a Comment